Book Gatwick airport lounge
Gatwick is found about 50kms south of London, in the West Sussex area of England. Even though it is quite a long way from the capital, it is still considered to be part of London's satellite airports. It is one of the busiest airports in the United Kingdom and Europe, and second in England behind Heathrow Airport.
Gatwick lounge compare prices
Hotels near Gatwick Airport are in abundance, largely because the airport remains so important to the people of southern London. Some of the accommodation is quite basic, but still comfortable for a night or two. However, there is also a range of upper-market hotels in the region around the airport.
Getting to Gatwick can be done by travelling along the M23, or by taking the train all the way to the station. Being so large, Gatwick does have its share of hiccups. However, in the event of a delay, there are plenty of activities for patrons to partake in. There are 10 things to do listed below that should keep patrons occupied for quite some time.
- Getting away from the crowds can be done at Gatwick Airport in one of the Servisair lounges. Both terminals have a lounge available for patrons of the airport, offering excellent comforts and facilities. Bookings are essential, and everyone is welcome.
- International passengers will find shopping at Gatwick Airport that much more interesting and exciting because of the duty free services available. There is so many different products on offer for passengers, from books, to fragrances, to liquor and even clothing.
- Tired of sitting in the lounge chairs of Gatwick Airport? Is your body starting to ache from the many hours of travelling? Why not take some time out and enjoy one of the coin operated massage chairs. The price is not expensive, but the result will be worth a million bucks. Available in both terminals' departure zones.
- If you are like a majority of people who enter the airport, then there are several spots inside both terminals that allow passengers to view the airplanes arriving and departing from the airport. Gatwick Airport is the world's largest single runway facility.
- While waiting for departure, patrons could be wondering the many souvenir stores for the perfect gift. Gatwick Airport is renowned for its stunning array of souvenirs for that special someone. Spend a few minutes or a few hours wondering the stores.
- There are numerous internet cafes and corners available inside the two terminals of Gatwick Airport. However, if passengers have their own laptop, then why not fire up the internet using the wireless services from Gatwick Airport. Check emails, complete work, or simply download some games to enjoy while waiting.
- The airport has dozens of fantastic dining options. Regardless of what type of meal passengers are looking for, or what price they are willing to pay, there are plenty of options readily available in the terminals. Snacks, meals, or a quick drink can be found inside both terminals.
- There are marquees inside the terminals that display some magnificent road machines. Visitors interested in cars shouldn't miss out on viewing some of the hottest things on four wheels in Gatwick Airport.
- For those visitors to the airport that are artistically inclined, there are a number of interesting pieces of artwork on display in the terminals. It will take an art enthusiast to appreciate them though.
- If all of these fail, and visitors simply can't find a place to relax while waiting for departure, then the next best thing is to find a some reading